Home owners have seen lots of volatility in the Minneapolis & St. Paul real estate marketplace in the past number of years. Fortunately, since early 2013 the Twin Cities real estate market has really heated up, with substantial market value gains in just about every sector of residential real estate. Instead of the real estate market being a buyers market, it once again has become a sellers market, with very low inventories of homes, and homes selling with multiple offers. Now is the time to sell!
However, selling a home is complicated. It is best to use a Realtor to make sure the house is priced correctly and not leave any money on the table. A Realtor can protect you from potential liability. A Realtor is an expert. Our team of experts can help you price your home correctly from the start and stage your home to look it's best. We will market your home through many avenues including internet, email mass marketing, print ads and networking.
Contact Us for current information on the Twin cities market place.
1. Finding properties similar to yours that are in very close proximity to your home.
* Homes of similar style and year built, with similar upgrades and updates that have sold in the past six months.
* Homes of similar style and year built, with similar upgrades and updates that are currently for sale; your competition.
2. General market conditions
* General state of the economy.
* Inventory of comparable homes on the market; your competition.
* Number of active buyers in the market for a home or property.
* Time of year.
3. General condition of the financial markets
* Current mortgage rates.
* Availability of creative mortgage programs.
4. Geographical location of your home or property
* Where your property is located
5. Condition of your home or property
* Clean and well maintained homes sell faster and for more money.
* Quality and quantity of finished square feet.
Contact Us for a Market Valuation of your home.
Contact Us for help in preparing your home for sale.
Peace of mind from the day your home is listed or put on the market with us. The warranty extends through the buyers first year of home ownership. Another plus for potential buyers!
Contact Us for further information on our Home Warranty.